IMS-00100 MIIM 576 Channel Scanner
MIIM 576 Channel Scanner
Part No: IMS-00100
MIIM™ scanners work with the MIIM server application software and MIIM patch panels to co-ordinate work order management, provide LED patch guidance, and to sense and convey the status of connectivity at work area outlets to the MIIM server. Each 1U scanner can be connected to up to 48 patch panels providing monitoring of up to 576 separate physical channels in a single cross-connect zone or 1152 channels in an interconnect zone. An unlimited number of scanners can be administered by the MIIM server in a single site. Standard RJ45 patch cords are used as the communication bus connection between scanners and patch cords.
In the event that the MIIM application cannot communicate with a scanner, the scanner records transactions in a queue for later delivery to the MIIM software. Scanners recover from power outages without requiring reconfiguration. MIIM scanners consume little power, which can be critical in power-hungry environments such as Data Centers.
top of page
Features & Benefits
- Simple configuration
- High port density: 1U scanner supports up to 576 cross connect channels or 1152 interconnect channels.
- Low power consumption minimizes heat generation
- Web interface for administration.
- Automatic synchronization with MIIM Server after outage or system failure
- Transaction queues record events for later delivery in the event communication with the MIIM Server is disrupted.
- Scanner can be connected to MIIM panels and tested for proper operation without requiring connection to MIIM Server.
- Communication bus connection between the scanner and patch panel is via an industry standard RJ45 patch cord
Capacity: 576 cross connect channels or 1152 interconnect per scanner, one scanner per zone
Max power consumption: 15 Watts
Heat Generation: 51 BTU / Hour
Universal AC input: 110 Vac - 240 Vac, 50-60Hz
Operating Conditions: 0 to 50ºC (32 to 122ºF), 15-90% Relative Humidity non-condensing
Storage Conditions: -10 to 60ºC (14 to 140ºF), 10 to 95% Relative Humidity non-condensing
Emissions: FCC Part 15 Class B, EN55022 Class B
Safety: UL/CSA 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1
Ethernet Interface: Two RJ45 Network Interface Controller (NIC) ports - dual speed 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
Communication Bus Ports: 48 RJ45 ports on the rear for data communication and power connection to MIIM patch panels.
Material: CRS (cold rolled steel)
Thickness: .060” (1.52mm)
Coating: Black powder coated finish
44mm x 483mm x 216mm
(1.75”H x 19.0”W x 8.5”D)
Scanner is supplied with one wire manager and one International 19-inch mounting kit.
Note: Power Cord not included
A standard IEC 60320 power cord - (Comprising a power plug and C13 Plug/outlet) is required
Advanced Search Options